Thanks for the bug report. Would you mind sharing your Findings library with me? This way, I will be able to run your library on my computer and see what is wrong. If you do, please do not share it on this public forum, but send the info by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is how to get to your Findings documents on disk:
- In Findings, choose the menu Findings > Preferences
- In the preferences, choose the ‘Library’ tab
- Press the button ‘Reveal in Finder’ below the text field labeled ‘Documents:’
- This will select a folder called ‘Default’ in the Finder
- In the Finder, choose the menu File > Compress ‘Default’
This will create a zip file.
Note that if you use Dropbox sync, this folder will be stored on Dropbox.
Depending on the size of the file(s), you can send it/them by email, or else maybe share it via Dropbox?